Click to Home

Go To Search
HomeVisit AllenLive in AllenDo Business in AllenDepartments and ServicesNews and EventsI Need To
Sign up for ENews

How can I obtain a restraining order?
If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. Otherwise, if you need a criminal protective order, a civil restraining order or a TMP EX PARTE order, please call 214.509.4254.

Police - Criminal Investigations

Show All Answers

1. How do I check on a case handled by an investigator?
2. How can I obtain a restraining order?
3. Are there any resources to assist me with my case if I've been a victim of a crime?
4. Where can I obtain information on Domestic Violence?
5. Who is required to register as a sex offender in Allen Texas?

allen city hall photo