Click to Home

Go To Search
HomeVisit AllenLive in AllenDo Business in AllenDepartments and ServicesNews and EventsI Need To
Sign up for ENews

Where do I report a street light that is out or malfunctioning?
You can contact the service provider for your neighborhood to report an outage:

CoServ: 1-800-274-4014

Oncor: 1-888-313-4747

Or you may contact the City of Allen Engineering Department by phone 214.509.4576 or use the convenient online form. The City of Allen owns the street lights in the area provided by GCEC.Report a Street Light Problem Form

Engineering - Traffic Management

Show All Answers

1. Where do I report a street light that is out or malfunctioning?
2. What is the speed limit when there are no speed limit signs?
3. Is it possible to change the speed limit on a particular street?
4. Does the City install Speed Bumps (Road Humps) to control speeding problems on residential streets?
5. Can I ask for a speed limit sign to be installed in alleys?
6. How would I make a request to have a traffic signal or stop sign installed?
7. How does a signal operate? Is a specific signal operating correctly?
8. How are signals synchronized?
9. Why do I have to wait so long after I stop at a specific signal?
10. How do I find how much traffic flow is at a specific location?
11. How does a pedestrian signal work?
12. Are Stop signs effective as a tool for speed control?
13. Is the City of Allen working on getting DART rail service?

allen city hall photo