Click to Home

Go To Search
HomeVisit AllenLive in AllenDo Business in AllenDepartments and ServicesNews and EventsI Need To

Billing Information & Damaged Polycarts
Billing Information
Residential trash and recycling service is provided by Community Waste Disposal and billed through the City of Allen. Service is activated when residents establish water service. Allen residents are required to use City-provided trash and recycling services.

See the Utility Billing page for detailed billing information.

Damaged Polycarts
Community Waste Disposal (CWD) is unable to service severely damaged polycarts. For free replacement of a trash or recycling polycart, call CWD, at 972.392.9300, Option 2.

Para asistencia en español, llame a 972-392-9300, opción 8.

2015 Trash and Recycling Guide
Find holiday schedules, collection maps, bulk waste guidelines and yard waste information all in one place.