Composition of Artist Selection Panels
Each Artist Selection Panel should have a minimum of four members and should consist of the
following types of individuals:
• A representative from the Public Art Committee.
• A community representative.
• A representative from the arts community.
• A design professional (not the Prime Consultant).
• A collaborating partner representative (i.e.: Park Board, Community Development Corporation, Library Foundation Board)
The Public Art Program staff facilitates Artist Selection Panel meetings. The Project Manager and the Prime Consultant (if applicable) should attend meetings in an ex-officio capacity to answer questions, provide insights, and ensure that relevant information is shared with the Committee.