Collin CARES Economic Recovery & Assistance Programs
Eligible Collin County residents may qualify for rent/mortgage, utility and food assistance through the Collin CARES Assistance Program administered through local non-profit organizations. Applications were made available at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 1.
Who can apply?
Minimum qualifications for applicants include:
- Being a resident of Collin County, excluding those located in the City of Dallas as they have received their own funding
- Having experienced a 25% or more reduction in income due to the COVID-19 pandemic on or after March 1, 2020.
- Maintaining $20,000 or less in non-retirement assets
- Having a documented income which does not exceed 200% of Area Median Income (AMI) as outlined below.
|Members of Household||200% Area Median Income|
Collin CARES Help Desk
Available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: 972.547.9001
- Email: EHLAGrant@mckinneytexas.org
City of Allen Housing ProgramsAllen supports residents with programs to ensure safe and stable housing.
Get help with home repairs
Report housing discrimination
Request grant funding for a public service agency
The City of Allen distributes federal grant funding to local agencies which meet criteria set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Learn more.