Health & Medicine
Health and Medicine
Provides access to medical and professional periodicals, health and fitness magazines, and reference books and pamphlets. The database is designed for both nursing and allied health students as well as consumer health researchers. The material in this database is intended for informational purposes only.
- DailyMed provides information of medication and is the official provider of FDA label information.
- Family Doctor managed by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Agency for Health Research and Quality
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - A comprehensive national and state health resource. Includes health recommendations.
- Center for Public Health Nutrition facilitates interdisciplinary research to improve nutrition, food systems, and population health.