Skate Park Rules
Chapter 75, Civil Practices and Remedies Code limits the liability of a municipality that owns, operates or maintains a facility in which hockey, in-line hockey, skating, in-line skating, roller-skating, skateboarding, or rollerblading are conducted for damages arising directly from such recreational activities.
Use this facility at your own risk! Know your abilities!
- Skateboards, in-line skates and BMX freestyle bikes (with covered pegs) only.
- Protective gear (helmets and knee, elbow and wrist pads) is strongly recommended.
- Inspect the park before using. Stay off when wet, icy or other hazardous conditions exist.
- Look before you go, don’t drop in on others and wait your turn!
- Check bad behaviors at the gate, including foul language, tobacco and alcohol use or anything else that might get you in trouble.
- Graffiti = park closed! Don’t allow this to happen. Report anyone you know who does something to close your park!
- No extra stuff like ramps and jumps are allowed (in a place like this, you don’t need them!).
- To our younger users: Make sure the adult that brought you stays with you.
- Take care of your park and it will take care of you.
- In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Please report any park issues to The Edge Skate Park and Visitor Center at 214.509.4760.