City of Allen Swim Team
The City of Allen Swim Team (COAST) is a summer only swim program that's part of the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation and sponsored by the City of Allen Parks and Recreation Department. COAST participates in weekly meets with other area TAAF teams with the opportunity to advance to the TAAF State Games of Texas.
Register online today for COAST!
Ages & Practices
Offseason PracticeStarting in January 2019 COAST now offers off season practice times, call the Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium for more information about COAST Spring Training 214.509.4770
All swimmers must adhere to the TAAF rules regarding
- Swimmers are allowed unlimited practice time between May 1 and December 31.
- Swimmers are limited to 90 minutes per week between January 1 and April 30.
Winter GamesAny COAST swimmers interested may participate in the TAAF Winter Games, held every January. Information is distributed to stroke clinic participants and through the COAST email list.
Swimmers can register in person at Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium. All COAST practices are held at the newly renovated Ford Pool.
- The COAST Parent Meeting is at Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium on May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Be on the lookout for the 2019 Welcome Letter!
The Swimmers are split into five age groups — 13 and older, 12 - 11 year old, 10 - 9 year old, 8 - 7 year old and 6 year old and under.
Ages 13+ 7:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Ages 12 - 11 8:35 - 9:35 a.m.
Ages 10 - 9 9:40 - 10:40 a.m.
Ages 8 - 7 10:45 - 11:30 a.m.
Ages 6 and under 11:35 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- $105 - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium Members
- $125 - Non-Members