Get Involved in Water Safety

Report a Water Leak

Contact the City of Allen Community Services Department to report water leaks. To report a broken sprinkler head or standing water on a street, sidewalk or alleyway please complete this online form. For water/sewer emergencies, call 214.509.4530 to reach our 24-hour hotline.

Contact the Environmental Protection Agency

The EPA Region 6 Main Office, which serves five states including Texas, is located at 1445 Ross Avenue, Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75202. The main switchboard may be reached at 800.887.6063. To view current directors of external affairs, water and compliance divisions, consult the organizational chart and staff directory.

Influence EPA Regulations

Citizens can comment on pending or proposed regulations by accessing information and submitting comments at You can also sign up for email alerts about pending regulations on this website.

Make an Environmental Complaint

The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality enforces environmental laws and regulations. If you want to learn more about the enforcement process or make a complaint, visit