Allen residents age 65 or older can apply for a 20% discount on residential trash services. You can apply any time after turning age 65. Discount is effective on the first billing period after the application is approved.
- Download an application and return to the Utility Billing window at Allen City Hall - First Floor, 305 Century Parkway, Allen, TX 75013
Do I qualify?
To receive the service discount, you must:
- Provide a current Texas driver license, ID card or other government ID which includes your birth date
- Live in the home where you are requesting a discount
- If you own or co-own the home, we will verify this information with the Collin County Appraisal District.
- If you are a renter or co-renter, you must provide a copy of your rental agreement or lease.
- Be listed as the account holder on the home's City utility account
- Resubmit your application every five years to prove you're still eligible for the program
To prevent identity theft, we verify all driver licenses and/or use national credit reporting agencies to process your application.