Adult Winter Reading Club
Read a Latte this Winter: December 21 - January 29
Adult Winter Reading Club begins Monday, December 21 through READsquared! Log your minutes read, book titles read or by completing special Missions. Make sure to log your activities by Friday, January 29.
December 21: First Day of Winter Reading
January 29: Last Day to turn in reading logs or log titles.
February 12: Last day to pick up a mug for participation.
How to Participate
Participating on READsquared?
- Register online or on the READsquared app, available on App store and Google Play.
- Already have a READsquared account? Log in to your account and register for Adult Winter Reading.
- Keep track of your reading and activities through the READsquared app.
- Complete 3 items between December 21 and January 29 through any combination of reading and activities.
Participating on paper?
- Prefer a paper form? Pick up a reading log from the Reference desk, Information desk or through our curbside pick up service.
- Complete 3 items through any combination of reading and activities.
- Circle the prize drawing of your choice.
- Turn in your reading log to the Information desk by 6 p.m. January 29. Can't make it to the library? Submit a copy of the front and back of your reading log by using our submission form.
What Counts in READsquared?
Books, eBooks, audiobooks, eAudiobooks, comics, magazines, eMagazines, newspapers, graphic novels, manga, blogs, or anything you can get your hands on to read. You can also count books you read to your kids. The same formats also apply to the paper reading log.
Get a 'Read a Latte' mug and coupons for a cup of coffee or tea and a cookie from the Food for Thought Market and Cafe for participating. Available while supplies last.
Enter to win a prize pack of your choice. READsquared participants will receive a link to the prize page upon completion of the program. Paper log participants will circle their choice on their reading log.
Claiming your prize
Prizes may be picked up from the Information desk during library open hours or through curbside pickup. All prizes must be claimed by 5:45 p.m., Friday, February 12.
The Friends of the Allen Public Library