COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operational Changes
Paying Your Bill To help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Utility Billing Customer Service Window is currently closed. You can use any of these options to pay your bill.
- Drive-Thru Payments:
- Pay By Mail: You can mail your check or money order to City of Allen Utility Billing, P.O. Box 734802, Dallas, TX 75373-4802. Please include the payment stub found at the bottom of your bill, which contains your account number. Do not mail cash payments.
- Pay Online:
- Pay By Phone:
- Account Questions? Though our payment window is closed, our team is still working! Please call 214.509.4560 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email email@example.com with your questions.
"Past Due" Notices SuspendedDue to the ongoing COVID-19 emergency, the City of Allen has temporarily stopped mailing customers “past due” notices for their City utilities including water, sewer and trash collection services. These notices are sent to customers who are significantly behind on payments and are nearing their water shutoff date.
The ongoing Coronavirus situation gives some citizens no option but to stay home, and some have been furloughed or laid off from their regular work. Therefore, due to the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, cutoff of these essential City Services for late payments has been suspended during this crisis.
While cutoffs are suspended, City utility charges are being deferred and carried forward. You may track your charges and past due balances on the monthly billing that you receive. If you received a shutoff notice or wish to discuss setting up a payment plan, you may call the Utility Billing customer service line at 214.509.4560 to talk with a representative.
- Will my account number change after January 16?
- When can I set up my new online account?
- What do I need in order to set up my new online account?
- What do I need to do if I pay my utility bill through my bank bill pay service?
- Will my billing due date and billing cycle change after January 16?
- Will the transaction fees for online payments change?
If you received a shutoff notice or wish to discuss setting up a payment plan, you may call the Utility Billing customer service line at 214.509.4560 to talk with a representative. Read on...