Upcoming City Elections
May 2, 2020 - General Election Date for Mayor and Council Place No. 2
- Candidate packets are now available for the May 2, 2020, General Election. Packets may be picked up in the City Secretary's Office located on the third floor of City Hall, 305 Century Parkway..
- An optional candidate's briefing will be held on Monday, January 13 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. in the Council Conference Room located in City Hall, 305 Century Parkway. Anyone who is considering filing for the election, or just wants to know more about what is involved in being an elected official should attend. Candidate packets will be available at the briefing.
- Filing for a Place on the Ballot begins on Wednesday, January 15, 2020, and ends at 5 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2020.
- The City of Allen has designated the following polling location for Election Day:
Municipal Court and Parks and Recreation Administration Building
301 Century Parkway
Allen, Texas 75013
(Allen voters may also vote at any countywide voting center located in Collin County (list of locations will be available in February 2020).)
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot (Aviso de Fecha Limite para Presentar Soliciturdes para un Lungar en La Boleta)
Upcoming Uniform/Primary Elections
- March 3, 2020 - Primary Election Date
- May 26, 2020 - Primary Runoff Election Date
- November 3, 2020 - Uniform Election Date (Presidential Election)