September 14, 2020
CONDUCTED VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE
This City of Allen Board of Adjustment/Sign Control Board/Building and Standards Commission meeting will be conducted with the members of the Board and City staff participating via video conference. The physical location of the meeting will be closed to the public in order to practice social distancing, but the meeting will be open and viewable to the public through Zoom telephone or video conference call. We encourage members of the public to view and/or listen to the video conference meeting.
Board of Adjustment / Building and Standards Commission / Sign Control Board
Monday, September 14, 2020
Members of the public are entitled to participate remotely via broadcast by webinar. To speak remotely at the Board of Adjustment/Sign Control Board Meeting, speakers must:
• Submit the online registration form found at: BOA/SCB Speaker Registration not later than 3 p.m. on Tuesday, September 14, 2020.
• Once the registration form is received, registered speakers will receive either an email or phone call providing the telephone number to call on the date of the meeting.
• Speakers must call not later than 6:45 p.m. on the date of the meeting in order to be allowed to speak. Late callers will not be accepted and will not be allowed to speak.
• Handouts or other information that a member of the public desires to provide to the Board must be emailed to email@example.com by 3 p.m. on September 14, 2020, t o ensure the information is able to be provided to the Board in advance of the meeting.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE VIDEO CONFERENCE CALL:
Follow this Link to Open the Zoom Video Conference Call:
1. Click on “Join A Meeting” in the upper right corner of your internet browser window.
2. Enter 929 9853 9654 into the Meeting ID box when prompted and then click “Join.”
3. Members of the public have the option of listening to the meeting through the audio on their computers or may call the telephone number below to listen by telephone audio. Please select the preferred option when you log into the meeting.
4. You will enter the Zoom meeting once the steps above are completed. Participants that log into the meeting through their computers will be able to view presentations and video interactions. Participants that dial in using their telephone will only be able to hear the audio of the meeting.
Please note that only Board members, select City of Allen Staff, and presenters, including those who have registered to speak at the public hearing, will have their video turned on and be able to speak during the meeting. All other meeting attendees will only be able to view and/or listen to the meeting.
To Listen to the Zoom Meeting by Telephone:
Dial: (877) 853-5257
Enter Meeting ID: 929 9853 9654