Early voting for the June 10 runoff election begins on Tuesday, May 30.
The runoff election will determine the winner of Allen City Council Place 2. The candidates, listed in ballot order, are Tabassum "Munia" Ahmad and Carl Clemencich.
Registered voters may use any Collin County early voting location, including one in Allen, located at the Allen Municipal Court building (301 Century Parkway). Early voting locations will operate during the following hours:
- Tuesday, May 30: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 31: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 1: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, June 2: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, June 5: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day, June 10. Find an election day polling place.