Be prepared for a great time at this year’s Market Street Allen USA Celebration!
If you’re planning to attend, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- This is an outdoor event, so bring sunscreen and bug spray. Kids might want swimsuits and towels if they plan to play at the Celebration Park sprayground.
- Coolers with outside food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed on site, but NO alcohol is permitted on park grounds.
- Due to expected high temperatures, crowds and noise of the fireworks, please leave pets at home.
- Review the parking map for park-and-walk options, or consider using the free shuttle from Allen High School. No pets, large coolers or folding chairs will be allowed on the shuttle.
- Market Street Allen USA is a rain or shine event. If bad weather threatens any activities, updates will be provided on the Allen USA Facebook page.
- Thanks to our generous partners, admission to Market Street Allen USA is always free! Tickets or all-inclusive wristbands are required for some zones or activities. Tickets are 2 for $1. All-inclusive wristbands are $25 each.
Plan your visit at AllenUSA.org and look for event updates on Facebook.