We hope to be back online by mid-afternoon, but it could take longer.
During the upgrade:
- You will need your library card to check out.
- Only 10 total items can be checked out per library card.
- No new or replacement cards can be issued.
- Nothing will be checked-in or due.
- You will not be able to check your library account, OverDrive account, or cloudLibrary account.
- Placing holds, renewing checked-out materials, and searching the catalog will not be possible.
- OverDrive and cloudLibrary will not be available.
- Library catalog search terminals and self-check stations will be down.
- You can only log into Library computers with a guest pass.
After the upgrade, you will probably notice improvements in how the catalog looks and functions, especially on phones and tablets.
We appreciate your patience as we make these changes.
If you have questions, call the Library at 214-509-4900, option 2.