The rebuilt Lowery Freshman Center will welcome its first students for orientation on Monday, August 13. Whether you’re driving to the school or simply passing through, plan for congestion and possible delays as everyone adjusts to a new traffic pattern while the site is still under construction.
If you are driving to the school:
- Remember that both drop-off and pick-up will be one-way, using Pebblebrook Drive only. You may not enter the drop-off/pick-up line from Jupiter or Greenville. View a detailed map of the drop-off route at AllenISD.org.
- Plan to arrive early until everyone gets used to the new route.
- If your student is eligible to ride the bus, consider doing so.
If you are driving through the area:
- Allow extra time to accommodate for congestion.
- Consider choosing another route until everyone becomes familiar with the drop-off procedures.
The first day of school is Wednesday, August 15. More information for Lowery Freshman Center parents and students is available at AllenISD.org.