Sign up to get emergency notifications from Allen Police Department and City of Allen via telephone call, text and/or email, web browser alerts, smart speaker alerts and other advanced alerting methods.
What is Hyper-Reach?
Hyper-Reach sends thousands of messages to geographically targeted households in seconds. Subscribers will get important, geographically targeted messages from Allen Police Department and City of Allen related to:
- Emergency response information
- Missing persons
- Crime alerts
- Outdoor warning siren tests
- Road and facility closures
- Utility service alerts
During the sign-up process, you can also opt-in to weather alerts related to flash flood warnings, severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings from the National Weather Service.
How do I sign up?
- Enroll online
- Enroll by text: Text "Alert" to 972.521.4616
- Enroll by phone: Call 972.521.4616
- Enroll using Alexa: Say "Alexa, enable Hyper-Reach"
New and existing Allen landline telephones are automatically enrolled in emergency notifications during periodic system updates. Landline telephone customers can modify their notification preferences by creating an account.
When you receive an alert from Hyper-Reach, it may come from one of the following numbers:
- Calls to landline or VoIP phone lines will come from 469.795.7144 with a caller I.D. of "City of Allen"
- Calls to cell phones are made from a number that varies by cell provider. The caller I.D. may display as "City of Allen, TX," "UNKNOWN" or appear as blank and be marked as possible spam.
- Texts come from 833.472.5378 and indicate that text is a message from the City of Allen, TX.
Download the mobile app: Hyper-Reach Anywhere
Citizens can also download the Hyper-Reach Anywhere app on their smartphone. Hyper-Reach Anywhere is a free smartphone app that allows individual citizens to manage and monitor the alerts they receive, both for their home and office addresses and for other addresses they care about such as those of elderly relatives or friends.