Show us your video production skills! High school students can win prizes by entering our Fire Prevention Week PSA Contest through Sept. 18. Open to Allen ISD students in grades 10-12. Video entry must be 60 seconds or less. Prizes awarded for the Top Three entries.
For more information, contact Public Education Coordinator Jill Hernandez at 214.509.4413.
Review the Contest Guidelines and submit your video entry!
- All entries must be accompanied by correctly completed Google form.
- Entries must include this year's Fire Prevention Week message: Fire Won't Wait. Plan Your Escape.
- Video entries are limited to 60 seconds or less.
- Entries will be judged based on message, creativity, originality and visual impact.
- Winners may receive AFD swag bags, prizes from local businesses, Fire Department ride outs, and more dependent upon submissions and winners.
- Parents/guardians must digitally sign this Google form for all video submissions including anyone under age 18.
- This contest is open to Allen High School students only, grades 10-12.
- Through this submission, you give the City of Allen permission to use your video on social media, the web, and other marketing materials.