Show us your video production skills! High school students can win prizes by entering our Fire Prevention Week PSA Contest through Sept. 18. Open to Allen ISD students in grades 10-12. Video entry must be 60 seconds or less. Prizes awarded for the Top Three entries.
For more information, contact Public Education Coordinator Jill Hernandez at 214.509.4413.
Review the Contest Guidelines and submit your video entry!
- All entries must be accompanied by correctly completed Entry Form.
- Parents/guardians must digitally sign the Entry Form for all video submissions.
- Entries must include this year's Fire Prevention Week message: Fire Won't Wait. Plan Your Escape.
- Video entries should be 60 seconds or less.
- Entries will be judged based on message, creativity, originality and visual impact.
- Winners may receive AFD swag bags, prizes from local businesses, Fire Department ride outs, and more dependent upon submissions and winners.
- This contest is open to Allen ISD students only, grades 10-12.
- Through this submission, you give the City of Allen permission to use your video on social media, the web and other marketing materials.