June 1, 2021 - June 24, 2021
300 N. Allen Drive
Allen, TX 75013
Teen Virtual Art Show
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
For grades 7 - 12. Are you an artist? Showcase your artwork! Share your art with us, and we'll post it on our website, Instagram and in the Library Gallery. Submissions will be accepted June 1-24 and displayed during the month of July.
Rules for Submission:
- All artwork must be original, and created by the teen submitting it.
- Artwork should be presented as professionally as possible.
- The artwork will be blown up to 8x11 for printing and used in a digital video. Please send the highest quality file possible.
- Each teen can submit up to three pieces of artwork.
- The following types of digitally sent artwork are acceptable: paintings, photography, 3D sculptures, fashion, digital artwork, and drawings. (If you have another form that you would like to send in, please call the Children's Desk at 214.509.4906.)
- Content must be appropriate for all ages. Anything deemed inappropriate by the library will not appear in the gallery, website or social media sites.
- The library will not be accepting any physical forms of art. Everything must be sent digitally.
- By sending digital art to us, you are giving permission to the Allen Public Library to post it on our website and social media sites.